Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

What would you do if you could do one good thing as an angel?

 Q: What would you do if you could do one good thing as an angel?

A: I would like to give another chance to those who have ended their lives on their own. To be honest, we don't know when, where, or what will happen, but we don't always think about death as we live. A day is already not enough to think about happy thoughts like what to eat today or what to wear tomorrow. It's too sad and regrettable for someone to end their own life. 

It's from an interview with Cosmopolitan that he did back then

https://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/70922

May he rest in peace

theqoo

-I can't imagine how hard it must've been for himㅠㅠ

-And he eventually became an angel...

-Perhaps that was the message he wanted to say to himself. It could've also been his way to ask for help... It's really sad, my heart aches. May he rest in peace.

-I just read the whole interview and realized that his thoughts were deeper than I expected...

-You've suffered a lot. You've done really well. I hope you're at peace now.

-You're an angel. I hope you no longer suffer now...

-Bin-ah, you have to be happy there, okay? Do anything you want to do. Be at peace.

-What made you suffer like that, Bin-ah...

-I don't know him that well, but if I were an angel, I would give him another chance. Anyway, I hope he's at peace now.

-It has been really tough for you, right? I hope you can rest peacefully now...

-Can someone please give him another chance...?

trazy.com