Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

Do Kyungsoo's Abura Soba recipe

 

Do Kyungsoo's Abura Soba recipe

Add lard to your bowl, 2.5 tablespoons of soy sauce, boiled noodles on top of it, roasted pork, chopped green onions, raw egg in the center, red pepper flakes, seaweed flakes, sesame seeds, and you're done!!


+) Also add Menma (fermented bamboo shoots)!! (It's not shown in the video)

The recipe doesn't look difficult and the members praised him, saying that it tastes really good.

Lard: refined semi-solid oil from pig's fat. It can be used in various ways such as in baking, pastry, meat dishes, vegetable dishes, and more.

+) According to other posts, it's not raw egg but onsen tamago (hot spring egg)!

Do Kyungsoo's method: Put the whole egg in the water that has been boiled in advance (turn off the stove) and wait for 15 minutes

theqoo

-His kimchi fried rice recipe is also really amazing. I want to eat the meal that Kyungsoo personally cooks too...

-It really does look delicious. I should try this recipe. His soup recipe also tastes really good. He should reveal all of his recipes.

-What's lard...?

-I want to try that...

-That looks really good! Chef D.O never disappointsㅋ

-That looks good, but I'm really bad at cooking. Kyungsoo-ya, cook this for me pleaseㅠㅠ

-Can I replace the raw egg with fried egg?

-Does anyone know the brand of soy sauce he's using in that video?

-That's amazing... Let's get marriedㅠㅠㅠ

-I think I can re-cook this recipe if I had the ingredients... Should I buy lard?

-Do Kyungsoo... Please star in a cooking showㅠㅠㅠ

 

trazy.com