Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

Moonbin: I chose this profession, so I have to face the consequences it comes with

Live broadcast from ten days ago



MB: I wasn't feeling well before, but now I'm okay. Actually, if I have to confess something, it was a bit tough. I was struggling, but I tried not to show it as much as possible. Actually, I think I showed a bit since the fan concert. I'm really sorry.

SH: What are you sorry forㅡㅡ

MB: I'm making an effort to get better, I should start exercising now.

SH: Our Rohas will understand it

MB: I should recover the things I've been missing out on and make our Rohas happy.

SH: It's not your fault, Hyung

MB: I chose this profession, so I have to face the consequences it comes with

SH: We're human too, though? Right?!ㅎㅎㅎ

theqoo

-I didn't know you were having a hard time. I hope you're no longer sick and at peace right now...

-This is so heart-breakingㅠㅠㅠ May he rest in peace... I hope people would stop leaving hate comments.

-I didn't realize that you were going through a hard time. I didn't see this coming at all, since you were always smiling. Bin-ah, I hope you rest in peace and live happily, only for yourself, in that place. Thank you for giving me so much joy and laughter. You've been through a lot.

-I hope he knew that even if it's the profession that he chooses, it's okay for him to admit that he was going through a hard time, that he regrets it, and to show that he was struggling. I'm really sick and tired of people who criticize idols if they show that they were struggling, saying that they shouldn't act like that because they're living an easy life as celebrities. I can't imagine how hard it must be for celebrities. They can't even say that they're struggling. They have to smile in front of fans and cameras regardless of their feelings...

-I'm tearing up now that I see this post...

-I can't imagine how tough it must've been for himㅠㅠㅠ It's heart breakingㅠㅠ

-I'm sorry for not realizing that you were struggling, Bin-ahㅠㅠ

-You silly... I'm not even a fan, but I'm really devastated to hear this. Why did you do that, Moonbin-ah...

-I can see that he was having a hard time hereㅠㅠㅠ I've been living with depression for quite some time, so I know... His expressions, the way he expressed his feelings... Oh Gosh, I hope he's at peace now. He's been through a lot.

trazy.com