Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, , ,

Kim Jaejoong seems to be mourning for Moonbin in his Instagram story

 

May you be happier in heaven

Moonbin starred in DBSK's Balloons MV in 2006 and appeared on SBS Star King as a child prodigy.


In 2021, Moonbin guested on 'The Neighborhood Young Man' which was hosted by Kim Jaejoong



May he rest in peace


-Ah right... I forgot they knew each other

-I still can't believe this... Please tell me it's just a lie...

-I'm tearing up to see his baby pictures...

-Whoa... I still remember that MV...

-Hul... I didn't know that baby was Moonbinㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I've been watching Moonbin since he was young, that's why it breaks my heart to hear him passed away at the age of 25, even though I don't know him personally...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I still can't believe this happenedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-I don't want to believe that I wouldn't be able to see him again. I have the same birthday as him and Jaejoong. I will celebrate his birthday every year, as if he's still with us...

-This is really upsetting... It must be heartbreaking for Kim Jaejoong as well...

-Bin-ah, I miss youㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ
trazy.com