Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, , ,

Baekhyun returns after being discharged from the military service with 'Dr. Romantic 3' OST


Baekhyun has been selected to sing the OST of SBS' new Fri-Sat drama, 'Dr. Romantic 3'. 

theqoo

-I've been waiting for Baekhyun's OSTㅠ

-I can't wait for the song to be released...

-We're finally getting a song from Baekhyun...

-I've been waiting for this! I'm really looking forward to this!

-Oh!! I really like the OST he released for the previous season!!

-You can always trust Baekhyun when it comes to OST!!!!

-Can Baekhyun release more solo songs...?

-Baekhyun is finally back..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I hope it's a good song... I really love My Love

-Baekhyun, I believe in you^^~

-I always think of Ahn Hyoseob every time I listen to Baekhyun's songs nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Baekhyun's voice suits to be the OST of this drama really well

trazy.com