Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

Boys Planet announces their group's name

 



Zero Base One (ZB1)


-What the f*ck is ZB1...

-That sounds like the name of a cushion foundation...

-Judging by how they end the name with 'One', this is literally Produce 101 Season 5. That group name sucks...

-Maybe they used Wanna One's Zero Base as a reference...

-...? That sounds like a knock-off of Wanna One

-I feel like they still haven't moved on from Wanna Oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What does that even mean? I don't think it suits the group at all...

-Wanna One, X1, ZB1...?

-Whoa... I really doubted my eyes for a second...

-That name doesn't even sound weird to me. It just sounds ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please stop putting 'One' into your group's name...

-Why do they like the word 'One' so much...

-My stomach hurts from laughing too hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com