Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, , , ,

What is your favorite song of Baekhyun sings with a female singer?

 

1. Suzy x Baekhyun 'Dream'

2. Soyou x Baekhyun 'Rain'

3. BOL4 'Leo' (feat. Baekhyun)


-I really like all of them, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Dream

-My favorite is Leo, but I think Dream is the most popular...

-These are all my favorite songsㅋㅋㅋ My favorite is Dream, though

-Dream with no doubt...

-Dream. It's my first time listening to Leo, I like that one too.

-My favorite is Rain!!!

-Dream. It sounds very sweet and lovely.

-Dream!!! Nothing can beat Dream!!!

-In terms of voice, my favorite is Dream. But in terms of song, it's Leo.

-Dream... I still listen to that song even now. I really like that song.

-Dream and Rain

-Dream, but I listen to Leo a lot too...

-I like all of them, but my favorite is Dream





trazy.com