Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

The fanchants which requires shouting 26 names in total

After shouting the name of 13 members in order,
they have to shout their names again but in reverse. 

Choi Seungcheol! Yoon Jeonghan! Hong Jisoo! Moon Junhwi! Kwon Soonyoung! Jeon Wonwoo! Lee Jihoon! Seo Myungho! Kim Mingyu! Lee Seokmin! Boo Seungkwan! Choi Hansol! Lee Chan! Seventeen! Getting Closer!

Lee Chan! Choi Hansol! Boo Seungkwan! Lee Seokmin! Kim Mingyu! Seo Myungho! Lee Jihoon! Jeon Wonwoo! Kwon Soonyoung! Moon Junhwi! Hong Jisoo! Yoon Jeonghan! Choi Seungcheol! Seventeen! Getting Closer!



-My head went dizzy after I finished the fanchant..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their fans are literally running out of breath because of the fanchant.. (NB: Getting Closer a.k.a 숨이 차 actually means 'run out of breath')

-I swear I thought my head almost exploded when I did this fanchant..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And yet, Carats still manage to nail the whole fanchant..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. It must be really hard to memorize the fanchant..

-I'm running out of breath just by listening to the fanchant..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It took me two days to memorize the whole fanchant.. I'm so proud..

-I knew I was going to mess up the moment I started 'Lee Chan! Boo Seungkwan!'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Both the fans and the idols are running out of breath..

-Seventeen are training Carats to become rappers..

-I couldn't focus on watching their performance because I was so focused on memorizing the fanchant..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like Seventeen has no foreigner members..? All of the names mentioned there are Korean. That's so cool..
  ㄴThere are two Chinese members in the group, but the fans are shouting their Korean name in the fanchant!

-It somehow reminds me of how we had to memorize the multiplication table in reverse back then..

-I noticed that one of the fans gave up in the middle of the fanchant in the video..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can even barely memorize their names in the right order..
trazy.com