Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

Three iconic lines said by the kids in SKY Castle

'Mom, it seems like Princess Elsa casted her spell'
Seojoon

스카이캐슬 아역(학생역) 명대사 3개 | 인스티즈
'Here's a donkatsu for you~'
Woojoo

스카이캐슬 아역(학생역) 명대사 3개 | 인스티즈
'The earth is round, why is it a pyramid?'
Kijoon


-Anyway, the twins' mother is really gorgeous..

-Kijoon..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bursted out into a laughter just one second after he said the lines..zzz

-'I, Park Youngjae, am no longer your son'..

-Woojoo's Donkatsu line is the best out of them all..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so sad that the OP didn't even list Park Youngjae's iconic lines..

-Frankly speaking, Seojoon's Elsa lines, Woojoo's Donkatus lines, and Park Youngjae's are the funniest ones in the whole drama..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Kijoon's lines..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Which episode is Seojoon's lines from..? I've watched until Ep. 16 but I don't think I have seen that scene..

-'It's me, Laura Jung~~'

-Kijoon's lines are seriously so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Does anyone know which episode is Kijoon's lines from..?ㅠㅠㅠ Please tell me..ㅠㅠ

-This may sound random, but I'm suddenly craving for a Donkatsu now..

-I can hear their voices just by reading the lines..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com