Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

The transformation that U-Know Yunho has gone through in the span of 10 years

This is him back in his early 20s

And then, 10 years passed


This is how he looks now that he's in his 30s




-The fact that he's so freaking handsome still hasn't changed at all..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His eyes sparkle, they look really beautiful..

-He looks cuter now that he ages..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've been a fan since he first debuted and I've always thought that he reached his peak at the age of 23 years old.. I have never expected him to reach his peak again at the age of 33 years old..

-He looks so much softer, cuter, and adorable lately..

-He looked so so when he appeared in X-Man in his early 20s.. But I think he's getting so much more handsome how..

-How is it possible for someone to get cuter as he ages..?

-He still looks handsome as always.. But I think he looks more refreshing..? now, totally my type..ㅠㅠ

-He somehow looks younger now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks so sweet..

-He doesn't age at all.. Seems like I'm the one who ages on his behalf..

-I think he gets more and more handsome as the time passes by..

-Back then he had this aura of a reliable Oppa, but now he has an image of cute and adorable puppy..ㅠㅠㅠ He's such a cutie..

-He was handsome back then, but he got more handsome as the time passes by..

-He gets cuter and more adorable as he ages..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the.. Why is he going with a cute concept too now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so f*cking adorable..

-He still hasn't changed at all..
trazy.com