Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

I don't think I can date someone younger than me..

Because of my younger brother, I already feel annoyed when I hear the 'Noo' from the word 'Noona'..


[+615][-13]

1. [+506][-11] Aren't the looks the most important thing..?

2. [+297][-7] I agree.. But I think I would change my mind and melt once a younger guy calls me 'Noona' with a sweet and cute voice..

3. [+265][-11] I used to think the same way.. But then I started a 'Some' relationship with a guy who's one year younger than me. He doesn't call me Noona in the same way that my brother does.. And the way he formally talks to me is so f*cking heart-fluttering. I'm usually the type of person who feels uncomfortable talking in a formal manner. But he makes that sound heart-fluttering..

4. [+152][-7] Just imagine an adorable younger guy calling you, 'Noona'~~ How good would that be..ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+115][-0] I think I can date someone younger than me.. The reason is because my younger brother doesn't even call me 'Noona'.. F*ck..

6. [+96][-3] I hate older guys, they somehow act and do whatever they want..

7. [+88][-0] Most of younger guys in relationship don't call their girlfriends 'Noona'.. Ever since they start dating, they would call her by her nickname,,

8. [+70][-0] Do you think he would call you 'Noona' just because you're older than him..?

9. [+67][-0] In the opposite, I don't like older guys.. Is there anyone who feels the same way..?

10. [+49][-5] Me too.. I prefer older guys, or maybe the same age..? I don't want to have someone lean and rely on me..
trazy.com