Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

The celebrity who is known with her sexy thick lips but gets divided opinions in South Korea

She is well known for her sexy lips,
but besides that she's also known for her perfect jaw, cheekbones, eyes color, even beautiful gaze.
A lot of people choose her as the most beautiful face.

But people in South Korea don't seem to see that
There are a lot of people in South Korea who don't think if she's considered as beautiful







This is the shape of her lips when she doesn't do anything.
There are a lot of people who think it's charming. It can be seen by people always do the duck face when they take selfies. For example: Kyle.
But you can see that the generation has changed, judging by how kids these days think Kyle is the trend-setter of thick lips.


-She's really beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ

-This Unnie has an unrealistically beautiful eyes..

-I used to think the same way, but now that I have grown up.. I realised that she's so freaking beautiful..

-She's both gorgeous and sexy at the same time..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's beautiful, but not the type of face that I would consider pretty..

-I would say that she's cool, rather than beautiful..

-Angelina Jollie is perfect..ㅠㅠ She's gorgeous, sexy, cool, and also youthful..

-She's beautiful, but her lips make her looks less pretty.. A no for me..

-Just look at the numbers of women who got lip fillers in our country.. That shows she has a big impact in South Korea too..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I used to think the same way.. But now that I noticed it, she looks gorgeous. She's a Goddess..

-She's so f*cking beautiful.. Her lips and jaw are seriously to die for..

-She's gorgeous, but not my type..ㅎㅎㅎ She looks really elegant..

-I would say that she's sexy, rather than beautiful!

trazy.com