Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

Whoa.. Ong Seong Woo cried really hard..

He was singing Lee Sora's Please in Wanna One's last concert when he suddenly started to tear up..ㅠㅠㅠ


He teared up in the ending part of the song.. It felt really weird and heart-wrenching to see him cry..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I can totally understand his feelings, since he seems to like, enjoy, and be happy during Wanna One's promotions..
We can see Ong Seong Woo singing again someday, right..?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+326][-15]

1. [+59][-1] He cries in a pretty way..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ In the middle of that, he still managed to sing the song live perfectly..

2. [+53][-0] We always tell him to express his feelings, but now that I'm seeing him cry it aches my heart really bad.. The other members were crying as well.. It's really heart-breaking. Seong Woo-ya, there's no more parting after this. So keep your smile on, thank you for everything..

3. [+51][-0] Pro-Idol Ong Seong Woo.. He's handsome but sometimes he behaves like a baby, that's why his nickname is OngBaby..ㅠㅠㅠ  He's a good actor and I heard that he's going to release a song later this year. His fans must be really thrilled to hear that..

4. [+31][-0] I hope Ong Seong Woo will continue to sing too.. He was born with the talent, it's a pity if he doesn't use that. If only he got a little bit of training and improves his skills, he would be really successful as a vocalist as well. I heard that he's going to star in a drama, I hope he gets to sing the OST.. I think he's good in everything he does..

5. [+27][-0] The full version of Ong Seong Woo's cover of Lee Sora's please.. Add the link to the post, please https://youtu.be/39tDX4ms2lk

6. [+26][-0] He's a really good singer.. Honestly speaking, I had no idea he was this good. I was really surprised when he sang the climax part of the song..

7. [+26][-0] I'm not a Wannable, but I'm rooting for him since he always seems to puts all of his effort in everything he does.. I think he could be successful as a solo..

8. [+23][-0] https://youtu.be/39tDX4ms2lk Go check out his cover of Lee Sora's Please..ㅠㅠ It was really heart breaking to see him cry, but it was a good performance..ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+17][-0] I wonder if there's anything that Ong Seong Woo can't do..?

10. [+17][-0] I looked up for the video on the Youtube.. He's a great singer..
trazy.com