Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

Kim Donghee (Cha Seojoon) is on his way rising..

A-Teen 2 finished their first script-reading. Shin Ye Eun, Kim Donghee, and the other casts to stay in the second season.

ATeen - SKY Castle - ATeen 2..
The other actors and actresses are doing as well as Kim Donghee is, right..?
All of them are great actors and actresses..

[+246][-7]

1. [+162][-0] ATeen was his first drama and SKY Castle was his second one.. Seems like he is blessed..

2. [+84][-2] I remember how people used to criticize him for being a bad actor in ATeen.. I personally think he doesn't suit the role, it's the type of role that no one can easily suit.. People talked about how his lines sound cringe-worthy, but in my personal opinion he saved the lines quite well. He's absolutely one of the idols that I'm rooting for. 

3. [+48][-0] He's the type of actor that I wish no one else beside me knew.. But I would be really happy for him if he's finally gaining fame..ㅠㅠㅠ Good luck, Donghee!

4. [+39][-0] I used to hate his role as Hamin in ATeen, but I love his role as Cha Seojoon in SKY Castle so freaking much.. I really like him as an actor. This proves that an actor needs to know what kind of character suits himself well..ㅠㅠ

5. [+27][-0] Kim Donghee makes me realize that the choice of character is really important for an actor.. I used to think that he was a f*ckboy when he played the role of Hamin, but after seeing him saying the iconic 'Elsa lines' he suddenly looks innocent and soft in my eyes..ㅠㅠㅠ I guess he's really good at choosing the character that suits his individual..ㅠㅠ I'm rooting for him..
trazy.com