Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

Someone with this visual studies Business Administration in Dongguk Uni...

The person who finds studying marketing is fun..


(go to the original post for more gifs)


-Who is this..? He looks really cool..
  ㄴYoungK from Day6!

-Oh Gosh.. I'm so close to stanning Day6 these days..

-Kang Younghyun.. Is the best..

-He's totally my ideal type...

-Hul.. I just found out that Kang Younghyun and YoungK is the same person...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is there anything that he can't do..?ㅠㅠㅠ He's seriously so cool..

-Let's shout his name together.. God-YoungK!!!!

-One of my friend goes to Dongguk University, and she once told me that she saw a really good-looking student in her campus. She said that he looks like a singer, and his looks are heart-fluttering. Turns out that she was talking about YoungK from Day6..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I go crazy whenever I see YoungK these days.. I mean, how could someone have such beautiful smile like that..?

-Kang Younghyun..ㅠㅠㅠ My heart beats really fast whenever I see you..

-Huk.. I saw him once last semester. We were in the same class and he looked really outstanding. He still managed to look handsome even when he didn't dress up..

-He already graduated, right..?
trazy.com