Klook.com

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Kang Daniel did a cover of Rainism on Wanna One's concert yesterday




He said it was a gift for his fans because they kept requesting him to do a cover of Rain's songs..


-I watched this in real life and I swear he was so f*cking cool..

-Crazy.. This is why Kang Daniel has to be a solo..

-His physical figure drives me crazy..

-Whoa.. I can only focus on how great his body is..

-He suits this song perfectly, and on top of that he did a great job on covering the song..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop watching this.. Looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight..

-I'm looking forward to April..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm really looking forward to his solo debut.. We're finally going to have a male solo with great performance. On top of that, he has a strong fandom and great public recognition. As long as he chooses the right song, there's nothing to worry about because he would absolutely hit big..

-He did a great job.. I've always known that he's a great dancer, but his singing skills took me by surprise this time..

-I seriously like his voice so freaking much..

-He covered this song with his own style, instead of copying Rain's style. And he also has a really nice voice. Great job!

-Isn't he a rapper..? His singing skill is so much better than I thought.. If he really did sing it live, I'm sure he could do really well as a solo singer..

-Oh.. He's debuting as a solo..?
trazy.com