Klook.com

Saturday, January 26, 2019

iKON's maknae, Jung Chanwoo

iKON's youngest member, Jung Chanwoo, is seriously so handsome;;
First of all, he has the looks of an actor. On top of that, he's also tall and has a really nice personality..
I don't know what to do..ㅠㅠ It hasn't been that long since I joined the fandom. I started stanning after seeing Jung Chanwoo..


He's really handsome..ㅠㅠ
I'm currently re-watching Win and Mix and Match. I think he also looked really handsome as a trainee..
I like him so much that I don't know what to do..


Please share some gifs and pics of him in the comment sections..ㅠㅠ
I don't have much pics of gifs of him since I just recently joined the fandom..

[+84][-23]

1. [+37][-2] My friend went to iKON's concert and she couldn't stop talking about how handsome Jung Chanwoo is since then;; For your records, she's a muggle..

2. [+23][-1] Go on Twitter, there will be a lot of pics and gifs of him there since it's his birthday..

3. [+18][-1] He's a really funny guy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+15][-0] I finally got to go iKON's concert after 3 years and 3 months being their fangirls.. Whoa, I have to say that the cameras don't do their justice. The cameras can't even capture their actual beauty in real life.. Jung Chanwoo is so tall and he has a really beautiful nose. On top of that he also has a really big eyes and his face is so small that you would wonder how could all of his facial features fit in that small face of his.. You guys really need to see how he looks in person..

5. [+14][-0] I'm an iKONIC and I've got to say that Chanwoo looks so much better in person..ㅠㅠ

6. [+13][-0] You would go speechless if you ever got to see him in person. I'm a fan of another member but I have to admit that Chanwoo looks so freaking handsome in person. That's all I can say..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com