Klook.com

Saturday, January 26, 2019

How long do you usually do your make up?

It takes me 2 hours... Sometimes it takes even longer..
Especially when I do full make up on weekends, it takes forever.
I admit that I'm really slow, but I don't do something else when I do my make up.
When I do my make up while watching Get Ready With Me videos on youtube, the person in the video would already be doing her eye make up when I'm still stuck applying my foundation...
Would it be better if I get my eyes done..?ㅎㅎㅎ

[+17][-5]

1. [+60][-0] I usually do my make up while pretending shooting a Youtube video, I never finish in under 10 minutes..

2. [+36][-0] 20 minutes if I pay attention even to the smallest details, 5 minutes if I don't..

3. [+29][-2] There are people who takes more than an hour to finish their make up, what are you guys doing in such long time..?? 

4. [+14][-3] To those who takes more than an hour to do make up, are you doing a wedding make up in daily basis..?? I don't know if they have a lot of things to apply, or they're just slow.. Anyway, it must be really tiring for them since it takes them a long time just to do their make up..

5. [+13][-0] I can do full make up in 20 minutes.. Never took me longer than that.

6. [+9][-0] It takes me 10 minutes for a daily look and 30 minutes for full make up.. The longest I've done my make up is probably an hour..

7. [+8][-0] Doing eyelid tape takes a really long time and it's so freaking annoying..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really want to get my eyes done, but I'm so scared to go under the knife.. 

8. [+5][-0] Putting in contact lenses + full make up takes me around 20 minutes..? I think..

9. [+4][-0] 5 minutes for a daily look and 10 minutes for full make up..ㅎㅎ
trazy.com