Klook.com

Saturday, January 26, 2019

I'm on Facebook right now and it just hit me really hard.. I think I'm gonna cry..

The reality hit me really hard..
I'm surfing through Facebook and see how my friends are interacting each other, how they seem to be living a really nice life, happy, and have a lot of friends.
For me, I don't really have friends so my birthday notification didn't pop up on the timeline last week.
There's this kid who's having a birthday today and the notification pop up on the timeline and I saw more than 30 people congratulating her.. 
This made me realize that I really don't have friend. It seems like I'm the only one who lives my life like this. I feel really depressed, sad, and it just bothers me so much.
I want to delete my Facebook account, but I just can't bring myself to. Even though I don't really use Facebook that much.
Anyway, I'm really sad..

'No one likes me'

[+409][-11]

1. [+125][-8] Those are all just acts. I think it's better to not go on Facebook a lot. Just because they seem close in the social media, doesn't mean they're actually close too in real life. And don't take the likes on Facebook too serious..

2. [+100][-0] It happened to me too. I was really ashamed when I noticed people in my Facebook seem to have more friends than me. I lost my confidence, it bothered me too. But if you delete your Facebook account, you'll realize it all means nothing. You can differ which friends really do talk to you and which don't. I mean, of course it's nice to know a lot of people but if you take a look at Facebook, not all of them bring good influence to you. I deleted my account and a few days later I totally forgot that I even had a Facebook account! I don't even have the urge to go on Facebook anymore and it puts my heart in peace. But still, it's all up to you whether to delete your account or not! 

3. [+87][-1] The real winner here is the person who studies hard and gets accepted into the university they want..

4. [+39][-0] Me too.. I really hate feeling like that so I just deleted my Facebook and Instagram account..ㅎㅎ Unexpectedly, deleting my social media account somehow puts my heart in peace and it feels nice! Whenever I want to see the news, I just go on Pann..ㅎㅎ

5. [+37][-90] If you already have a Facebook account, try to make some new friends. Send messages to people. Building a personal connections require an effort.

6. [+27][-0] It will be so much worse if you're already in your 20s. You'll see your friends getting accepted into prestigious schools, making a lot of new friends in their new school, traveling around the world, etc. Therefore, I recommend you to not have any social medias until you go to college..
trazy.com