Klook.com

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Ha Sungwoon has abs!!!

He kept his promise..ㅠㅠ
In the last Instagram live broadcasting, he talked about how he consumes protein shake and work out to form these abs..ㅠㅠ I'm dying..


[+329][-26]

1. [+86][-8] Ha Sungwoon always keeps his promises to his fans, he doesn't lie or bluff. He will do everything that he said he was going to do. Seriously, how can you not love him?

2. [+77][-5] The icon of effort.. Ha Sungwoon who always keeps his promises..

3. [+77][-3] ????He had a baby-like tummy during Produce 101 era, though??? Crazy..

4. [+31][-0] It's kinda sad to see his squishy tummy disappeared, but his abs look really cool that it makes me forget everything about his squishy tummy.. I want to do my laundry on that stomach of his..

5. [+25][-0] Ha Sungwoon is driving me crazy..

6. [+23][-0] Hmm..?? He still looks like a baby to me, though??

7. [+21][-0] Where did my squishy Ha Sungwoon go..

8. [+18][-0] Ha Sungwoon is the man of his words and I think that's really cool..
trazy.com