Klook.com

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Twice's Nayeon has a trauma of getting her side-profile shot by cameras

옆모습 트라우마 생긴 트와이스 나연 | 인스티즈
옆모습 트라우마 생긴 트와이스 나연 | 인스티즈

It's because she gets a lot of hate comments regarding how her side-profile looks.
That's why she always avoids by covering her face or just show her entire face to the camera.
We all know that being an idol, having the looks is an important thing. But I hope those hate commenters realize that they're doing after reading this post.
Idols are human too.
They can get hurt by reading hate comments.


-Her side profile looks beautiful, though..ㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh.. This is really upsetting..ㅠㅠ

-Im Nayeon..ㅠㅠ The person that I love more than anything in this whole world, Im Nayeon..ㅠㅠ This upsets me to death.. Which part of our Nayeon that is not pretty?ㅠㅠ

-She has a really beautiful side-profile, though..ㅠㅠ I mean it..ㅠㅠ

-She looks gorgeous and I mean this with my whole heart..

-Seeing those gifs really ache my heart..ㅠㅠ She looks beautiful..

-Oh Gosh.. Look at how she notices the camera beforehand, I feel sorry for her..ㅠㅠ

-She gets hate just for her side-profile?? She's gorgeous..ㅠㅠ People are so mean..

-What do you mean.. She looks totally beautiful, though??

-Nayeon-ah, don't listen to the negative comments. Let's just focus on the positive ones!

-Can someone tell her that it's okay to show her side-profile to the cameras because she looks beautiful no matter what..

-This breaks my heart..ㅠㅠ Why do people judge her based on her looks? That's so mean..

-She's beautiful no matter what they say..
trazy.com