Klook.com

Saturday, January 26, 2019

The full-body pictures of Kwanghee that makes people go, 'Ah.. As expected from celebrity'





His body proportions..ㄷㄷ

(go to original post for more pics)

-I love Kwanghee so much~~

-Kwanghee has a really great body proportions.. I seriously thought he was over 180cm at first..ㅋㅋ

-Kwanghee's head is so freaking small..

-His body proportions look good because of his small head..ㅋㅋㅋ I've always noticed how small his head is ever since his debut..

-Kwanghee has a really great body proportions, I was really shocked to know his actual height.. 

-I just hope he would gain a little bit of weight..ㅠㅠ He looks really skinny now..

-I was so sure that he's over 180cm..

-Whoa.. He really does look like he's over 180cm..

-Hul.. He's actually shorter than I thought.. I've always known that he has a really small head, but I never noticed he has an amazing body proportions..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-173..???? I thought he was over 180cm.. His body proportions are literally amazing..

-I'm sure Kwanghee would really love to see posts like this about him..

-Kwanghee is a very funny person.. His existence itself is already funny for me..

-Whoa.. He looks really tall..

-His expressions look the same in all of those pictures..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think the person who takes the pictures may have a big role on making Kwanghee's body proportions look good as well..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com