Klook.com

Friday, January 25, 2019

The kid who I thought would be really calm..

I have never seen him crying besides in the last episode of Produce 101 and during Wanna One's fan concert. 
I thought he would stay calm and not cry at all, but seeing him breaking down since the very start and crying really hard.. I don't know how to express my feelings.. 
He couldn't even keep his head up until he got off the stage, he cried really hard.
But he looked so freaking cute.. He looks really handsome with that red hair. But it breaks my heart so f*cking bad to see him cry like that. I don't know what to do, I can't stop tearing up. 


[+138][-5]

1. [+45][-1] But he looks really adorable..ㅠㅠㅠ Don't cry Woojin-ah..

2. [+39][-2] I was really shocked to see him keep singing while bawling his eyes out like that..

3. [+37][-0] As expected from Park Woojin who has a really warm heart..ㅠㅠㅠ Seems like it's not easy for him to go through parting..ㅠㅠㅠ I started tearing up as soon as he cried..ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+27][-0] I'm not a fan, but seeing a goofy kid who always stays calm in every situations broke down into tears as he saw his fans somehow aches my heart and made me tear up as well..ㅠㅠ  Seems like Woojin also has a really warm heart, he's already attached to Wannables and his teammates and it looks like it's not easy for him to part ways from them now. I hope he won't cry in today's concert.. I didn't know it would break my heart this abd to see him crying..

5. [+21][-0] I'm sorry.. for being a fan who doesn't know anything to do besides apologizing. I seriously don't understand those who has the audacity to click on this post just to downvote it.. Please, stop minding our business.. Just take care of your own idols.. or maybe your own life. I thought I would be fine to see him cry, I guess I was wrong..
trazy.com