Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

PEAK TIME Final Round Team 24:00 (Moon Jongup, Kim Byungjoo, Heedo, Gon) - This That Shhh (Prod. by Jay Park)

 

theqoo 

-The song is so freaking good

-It's really addictingㅋㅋㅋ

-Jongup-ah, you have to succeedㅠㅠ I hope Team 24:00 can be an official group, pleaseㅠㅠ

-Moon Jongup is driving me insane... I really like the song

-Moon Jongup ate this performance. Not to mention that the song is really goodㅠㅠ

-I voted for them because I like this song the most...

-The song is so freaking good... It's the most memorable oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They did really well in this performance. They all look really sexy when they do the 'This That Shh'

-I love the song and they did really well in this performance. I voted for them.

-Are they going to release this song? I really like itㅠㅠ Please release it...

-Team 24:00, please debutㅠㅠ

-Please promote This That Shhh in music shows... Please. I really like the song.

trazy.com