Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, , , , , ,

X1's members show support for Lee Hangyul on Peak Time

 

Eunsang: What are you up to? #3388 No. 4 or BAE 173. Please vote for him. Thank you so much~~ He's working really hard, and I'm rooting for him~ㅎㅎ

Wooseok also posted this on his Instagram story!!

'Good luck Team 13:00!! Let's vote for them on tonight's final. Go go!'

Not awhile ago, Yohan also showed his support for Lee Hangyul on his Instagram story
'You look kinda cool?? Let's slay this episode too. Good luck, Team 13:00👊👊'

I hope all members of X1 will be successful and meet again with smiles on their faces!
To those who want to vote for Hangyul, you can text '4', No. 4, or BAE173 to #3388💚


-X1ㅠㅠ Let's all be happy...

-They all showed support in their own unique wayㅋㅋㅋ It's nice to know that they seem to be doing well...

-I'm f*cking emotional nowㅠㅠㅠ Why am I tearing up?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I really loved X1! Fighting, all!

-X1, my babiesㅠㅠ

-I miss X1ㅠㅠㅠ

-I stopped being a K-pop fan after X1ㅠㅠ X1's Showcase Concert became the last K-pop concert I went to...

-I voted for him earlier. This brings me back to the days I was most dedicated to being a fan in my life... I will never be able to support any boy groups as much as I did for them.

-X1's disbandment hurt me so bad that I stopped being a K-pop fanㅠㅠ

-I would've voted for him if I knew about this earlier... I saw this too late. As a fan of The Unit, I'm rooting for Lee Hangyulㅠㅠ

-I want to cry...



 

trazy.com