Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, , ,

Team 11:00 wins the final round of Peak Time

 Vanner becomes the final winner of Peak Time and won the prize money. MASC came in second place.

On the final episode of JTBC 'Peak Time, the top six teams performed the final round live. Team 11:00 (Vanner), 07:00 (MASC), 08:00 (DKB), 24:00 (Moon Jongup, Kim Byungjoo, Heedo, Gon), 13:00 (BAE173), and 20:00 (MONT) competed in the finals. 

The winning team was decided through global fans' votes. The results showed that the first place was Vanner. Vanner received a price of 300 M KRW and gained the opportunity to have a global showcase. 

Second place went to MASC, 3rd place to Team 24:00, 4th place to DKB, 5th place to BAE173, and 6th place to MONT.

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/news/view/240398

Congrats, Vanner!!!



-Congratulations, Vannerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so glad to hear thisㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations!!! I'm really proud of you!!! It was worth it to vote for themㅠㅠ

-Congratulations! They did the performance really well, I'm glad to hear thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Congratulationsㅠㅠㅠㅠ They really deserve to win...

-Congratulations, I'm tearing up right nowㅠㅠ

-Hul... I voted for them right after seeing a post about them earlier this morning. Congrats!!!!

-I have always believed in themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Congratulations, Vanner. I will be looking forward to your comeback.

-I saw this coming. Congratulations!

-Vanner's peak time starts nowㅠㅠ

-Congratulations, let's go for a national tour!!

-Thanks to Peak Time, I got to know a group called Vanner. I'm really happy I discovered themㅋㅋ
trazy.com