Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, , ,

PEAK TIME Final Round Vanner (Team 11:00) - Prime Time (Prod. by Ryan Jhun)

 

theqoo 

-Vanner is the winnerㅠㅠ This is the star

-Congratulations on your win!!!!!!!

-Their vocals are crazy...

-When are they going to release this song? I don't watch the show, I just checked this song out from Theqoo and it's really goodㅠㅠ

-Their live performance was absolutely flawless...

-Thank you to all the fans who voted for Vanner. Please look forward to Vanner in the future!

-I'm rooting for them!!! My ears are blessed the moment I listened to this song!

-They did really well in this performance. I voted for them already.

-Oh Gosh, they did so well. Let's win this!!!

-Whoa... They did really well. I'll make sure to vote for them...

-Thanks to everyone who voted for themㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com