Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

Moonbin's latest tweet

 


Aroha, it's a dandelion seed! Dandelion seed~ Ride the wind and spread widely!
Let the people who are precious to me know that spring has come. Tickle them gently.

It feels like something he wanted to say to his fans for the last time, which makes it even more regrettable... He's talking about dandelion, it's really sad.

[+897][-10]

1. [+245][-0] If his fans didn't even know about it, I can't imagine how much he suffered alone... It's even more heartbreaking

2. [+227][-0] You really can't judge a book by its cover...

3. [+216][-1] So what if spring has come, you're not here anymoreㅠㅠ

4. [+214][-0] I'm not a fan, but I really liked him. It's really heartbreaking to hear the newsㅠㅠ I can't imagine how hard it must be for his fans... May he rest in peace...

5. [+145][-0] I'm not even a fan, but I'm tearing up to see this... Oh Gosh...

6. [+91][-4] Those who have already made the decision to take their own life don't show any signs at all. On the other hand, people who say 'I'm taking my own life' actually haven't made the decision to actually do that. They're asking for help. They want people to understand and comfort them. 

trazy.com