Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

How did Moonbin's fansite master know about this?

 ?? She knew about it even before it was on the news??

Bin-ah's beautiful 26
Bin-ah
Lovely Bin-ah
close
Ha... Ha... Ah...
F*ck

Bin-ah, lovely Bin-ah
Bin-ah, I really like you. I will remember and cherish the memories of Moonbin at 26.
My lovely Bin-ah
I'm happy just by calling your name, Bin-ah

[+549][-9]

1. [+343][-2] Reporters don't publish articles as soon as they hear the news. They wait in the hospital and report it to their higher-ups first before publishing the article and the news is already being spread before the articles are published.

2. [+294][-1] I think it must feel like losing your soulmate. I wouldn't be able to bear it if I no longer can hear the voice and see the face of someone that I liked so much. 

3. [+286][-16] We live in a shitty world where Seungri lives and Moonbin dies
Oh Gosh. Today is ASTRO Moonbin's mother's birthday. I can't imagine how his family feels right now. May he rest in peace.
04/20/21: MB: 'Ah right, today is my mom's birthday. I should give her a call~'

4. [+275][-3] It's possible for her to know before it was on the news. Considering that Moonbin was discovered at 8PM and he was brought to Asan Hospital. He was also a celebrity after all... It's really sad.

5. [+238][-2] That is probably the saddest way a fansite master closes her fansite I have ever seen... Oh Gosh.

6. [+181][-3] Looks like the news was already being spread before it was on the news. I noticed some international fans knew it before the news came out...
trazy.com