Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

ASTRO's Moonbin found dead in his home

 According to the Gangnam Police Station in Seoul, Moonbin was found dead in his home in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, yesterday evening around 8:10 by his manager, who reported it to the police.

A police official stated, "It is suspected that Moonbin took his own life. We are considering conducting an autopsy and other investigations to determine the exact cause of death."

theqoo

-I can't believe this... What happened?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I don't know much about him, but I know that he was always a bright person who always smiles... This is so sadㅠㅠ

-Why... Why...? I mean why...? This is really sad. I hope he's happy there...

-I sometimes saw him on TV and thought he was a very bright person. I am really shocked right now. I hope he no longer suffers now, both physically and emotionally. May he rest in peace.

-I can't believe this at all... May he rest in peace

-It just doesn't make any sense...

-What...? But why...? I just finished watching him in Fearless Kkura today, though... Why...

-Bin-ah, I love you. I really loved you, I always supported you. I hope you may rest in peace now. You've suffered a lot. I will always remember you. I will never forget you.

-Wait a minute. I just got home from drinking. Is this real...?

-He was someone with a very beautiful smile. This is really shocking. May he rest in peace.

-May he rest in peaceㅠㅠ He was a bright person full of energy who was always smiling, I can't believe this.

-I'm so shocked right now, I think I'm gonna throw up...

-I loved you. I hope you know that a lot of people loved you and supported you...

-This doesn't make sense... I went to ASTRO's pre-recording a few times because I really like Moonbin. What is going on? This doesn't make sense

-Please tell me this is a lie. I just woke up...

-I hope he's in a good place right nowㅠ

trazy.com