Klook.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

, ,

Transit Buddy | Taemin

 


 theqoo

-This is f*cking funnyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Taemin-ah, I've been waiting for you...

-Our Taemin-ie has retired from his acting careerγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ

-What is this?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I'm really looking forward to this

-I thought I was still your girlfriend? When did I become your ex?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I don't think Taemin has even watched Transit Love...γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ This is really funny

-Taemin has retired from being an actor... Who ordered him to start acting again!!!γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Crazyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ 'Taemni Taemni'γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-This is freaking hilariousγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ The funniest thing is the fact that they asked permission from Transit Love to parody thisγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I'm sorry, I laughed way too hard, Taemin-ahγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Didn't you say you already retired from acting?...γ… γ… 

-I thought you already retired from acting?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Why are you turning us into your exes?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

trazy.com