Klook.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

, ,

Cult leader Jung Myeongseok makes his female followers sculpt their naked bodies and genitalias

 Sung Jiyeon (alias): Then he said, "We can sculpt you". And I did get my body sculpted.



SJE: If you apply silicone directly onto your body, pores on your skin can get blocked. He blocked all of the pores on my body. I couldn't breathe properly and fainted as soon as I said, "I can't see anything"



SJE: He ordered me to sculpt my lower body. You only have to pose for a full-body sculpt. But you have to spread your legs widely to sculpt your genitalia so that the sculpture looks perfect. 




SJE: Then they would take pictures of us doing that because they had to report it to Jung Myeongseok. However, all pictures and letters are inspected, right? They couldn't just send the pictures, so they edited them with flowers. They would look for pictures of flowers that look similar to women's genitalia, edit them into the picture, and send it to Jung Myeongseok.




theqoo

-I'm speechless🤮

-The fact that they still couldn't snap out of it even after going through all of this... Brainwashing is really terrifying, I guessã… ã… 

-Even Satan wouldn't do that. He's wasting the air by breathing in this world.

-What did I just read?? This is beyond my expectation...

-Let's just kill him...

-He should die. Why is he still alive?

-That is f*cking disgusting. That pervert should die and rot in hell.

-I feel f*cking sick to great this... Can't we just kill him?

-How could a person do that...

-He's even worse than an animal...

-Crazy... I feel like throwing up...

-What the f*ck... Go to hell...

-Is he even a f*cking human???

trazy.com