Klook.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

, ,

The thing that Taemin wants to do with SHINee's members

 Q: Is there anything you want to do with SHINee's members?





A: I really want to experience dorm life with my members again. At that time, we lived together and there were so many differences between us. I often thought that I needed my own space. However, looking back, I feel like I missed out on the fun and experiences that I could have had back then. I think I could enjoy that time if I had the chance to relive it. 

theqoo

-Let's do a reality show where SHINee lives together again in a dorm even if it's for just one week...

-I can already hear Kibum and Minho fighting... But I think it's going to be fun, so let's make it into a reality show for their content.

-As we age, there's always something that we look backㅋㅋㅋ For example, we tend to miss going to school, living in dorms, etc...

-I can already hear Key and Minho's quarrel...

-First of all, try convincing Key hyungㅠㅠ Let's have content where SHINee's members live in a dorm again for a week...

-It's because they didn't have their own private rooms in their dorms back thenㅋㅋㅋ It would've been fine if their dorm was bigger and they all had their own rooms...

-I can already see Kibum shaking his head to hear this ideaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Key would never agree to thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's experience dorm life one more time to celebrate their 15th anniversary!! 3 days and 2 nights are enough already... No. Even 2 days and 1 night are more than enough... Even 1 day is okay...

-He needs to convince Kibum first...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Key would absolutely escape even after just one dayㅋㅋㅋ I don't think he would agree, even if it's just for a reality showㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Make this happen

trazy.com