Klook.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

, ,

The results of Boys Planet's votings

 











-Whoa... 4 of them are from Yuehwa...

-Oh Gosh... I think I'm not gonna stan this group (Because of #1). I'm sure they'll do well in China, though

-This group is debuting in South Korea and yet some of the members can't even speak Korean

-I really like this lineupㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm curious about Zhang Hao's face. Why did you use the picture where he doesn't show his face?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It would've been perfect if the first place was Korean... I like this lineup, though

-The 2nd and 4th places are really handsome...

-The 1st place gives away 100 Airpods Pro to anyone who votes for him, no wonder why he won. I don't think the voting was rigged this time, though.

-How long is their contract? Is it the same as Kep1er??

-Who is the main vocal of this group??

-Oh my God... There are 2 Chinese in this group. I'm not gonna stan then.

-There were a lot of Japanese trainees in the show, though... They all got eliminated

-I love the lineup, but if I have to be honest... I don't like the order of the rankings

-Is this K-pop or C-pop?

-Ah... They have good visuals...

trazy.com