Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2023

, ,

Park Myungsoo is curious if Blackpink's Jisoo is also good at English

 

MS: Basically, you're good at English now, right?

JS: Nope

MS: Is... Is that so?

MS: You're a global star. I'm sure you put a little effort, no?

JS: I just... don't talk much





MS: But you do understand, right?

JS: I do understand, but I just don't speak up because my overseas members are reliable. (Jennie from New Zealand, Rosé from Australia, Lisa from Thailand). So I don't think I have to speak up...!


MS: You're just like me...

MS Quote: There is no need for me to get involved



Jisoo's way to survive overseas:

1. Good

2. Clap

3. Perfect


JS: Even in the restaurant, I use Papago. 



Jisoo's routine when she orders food:

1. Type in

2. Translate

3. Thumbs up


JS: They will give me my food then.


MS: Why is she so funny?

JS Quote: English is always stagnant

theqoo

-Jisoo is so charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Papago and thumbs upㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess the way people live is all the same

-That's right. Koreans use Papagoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Papago --> Type in what you say and translate it --> Point the dishes you want in the menu while saying 'This' --> Thumbs upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She has a really great personalityㅎㅎ

-I love her because she's really honestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's right... She doesn't have to speak up because all of her members are good at Englishㅋㅋ

-Jisoo doesn't get discouraged even though she's not good at English. In fact, her confidence is her charm.

-Thumbs upㅋㅋㅋㅋ Body language is indeed the best

-It's already amazing enough that she understands Englishㅋㅋㅋ She's really adorableㅋㅋㅋ Language is all about confidence anyway. I'm sure with that confidence, people understand her

-She's just saying that, but I'm sure she's actually good at English. She often promotes overseas after all...

trazy.com