Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2023

,

Fans already create the spin-off group from Boys Planet

 

Lee Seunghwan 
Individual trainee, an all-rounder, 178cm

Park Hanbin
Wake One Ent., main dancer, 175cm

Lee Jeonghyeon
Wake One Ent., main rapper, 183cm

Yoo Seung Eon
Yuehwa Ent., main vocal, 179cm

Ma Jing Xiang
Individual trainee, visual and rap, 188cm

Moon Jeonghyeon
Wake One Ent., an all-rounder, 182cm

Im Junseo
143 Ent., sub-vocal, 178cm

theqoo 

-Lee Jeonghyeon is really handsome...

-Why are people so quickㅋㅋㅋ

-Please include my pick tooㅜㅜ

-Oh Gosh... Being a fan of the eliminated trainees is really a pain in the a**. But I'm gonna do as much as I can to make this happen. Good luck.

-Honestly, I f*cking love this lineup...

-But they don't have an impact as big as Produce 101... I mean, JBJ even won first place in music shows...

-I think the show has to be as big as Produce 101 Season 2 in order for the spin-off group to hit big...

-Please stop~

-First of all, Park Hanbin and Lee Jeonghyeon need to leave Wake One Ent.

-I like this lineup more than the debuting lineup...

-Please stop doing thisㅋㅋㅋ We did this before...

-Whoa... There are a lot of handsome trainees in this lineup

trazy.com