Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2023

Those who have never received comfort from idols wouldn't know.

 Those who have never received comfort from idols wouldn't know. 
If you've never experienced getting comforted and encouraged by the presence of idols and their songs, do not ask fans if idols are more precious than their families. Perhaps idols might have given them more comfort than their family did.

Perhaps my parents will remember me as a daughter who silently passed through her adolescence.
They probably don't know how much I suffered and struggled during that time. 
My parents will remember me as someone who lived with headphones on and listened to MP3s when I was still in school. The only escape I had was by closing my eyes and putting on my earphones. 

instiz

-I feel like living just by seeing them. That's why I risked my life to attend their concert, because I want to breathe. Thanks to my idols, I was able to overcome many difficulties in my relationships with others. I always thought my life was just like winter, but watching their videos made me feel like spring has come to me too.

-I don't care if people think it's pathetic to be a fangirl at my age. I've been through a lot of stress since last year and it was so difficult that I even went to see a psychiatrist for the first time in my life. I almost got trapped in loneliness and I didn't even realize that. However, my idol pulled me out of it. They give me the strength to get through each day just by existing. Thanks to them, I'm able to keep living. 

-That's right. My parents really didn't like me being a fangirl and couldn't understand how celebrities could comfort me. When I was in 12th grade, I was struggling with depression and academic stress to the point of going crazy. However, I was able to get through that time by watching Seventeen. Whenever I watched Seventeen, I could laugh without any worries and also received a lot of comfort from them. I became happier and brighter after discovering him. Be a fangirl, you have to experience it yourself to understand how it feelsㅜ

-I might have been depressed if Jonghyun wasn't there for me in my teens. I'm sure that the comfort and warmth I received from him over the past 10 years will last a lifetime. When people get through a hard time, they gain comfort from resting, complaining, or relying on someone. For me, I gain comfort from that warm-hearted person. Although it may be a little bit lonely when spring comes, I believe time will heal... And it gets warmer as time passes. Just be as happy as you can, then everything will pass.

-When I had no will to live, they were the only ones that gave me the motivation to keep going. That's why I'm always grateful to them. Because of them, I found something that I want to do and became a person who works hard every day. I am forever grateful to them. Thank you to my youth, Infinite!!

trazy.com