Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2023

, ,

Even now, this Produce 101 Season 2 stage still looks perfect in every way

 

Never

theqoo

-Hui is amazing for creating this song...

-I screamed 'Never' as I clicked the title. Everything about this stage is perfect. From the lyrics, song, choreography, and even the members.

-God-Never, God-Hui. I love this stage even though my favorite trainees were not a part of this group.

-This is what made me like Produce 101 Season 2

-The lineup was absolutely amazing...

-Hul... Everyone in this group debuted as Wanna One?

-Never is a legend...

-There are a lot of amazing performances from Produce 101 Season 2... It makes me emotional every time I watch them.

-I was really into Produce 101 Season 2 at this time...

-I still listen to this song even now...

-I shouldn't have watched this performance...

trazy.com