Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2023

The most controversial clip in Produce 101 series of all time

 

It looks like Kang Daniel's blood is all rushed to his head and Kim Samuel is shooting hearts endlessly

theqoo 

-When are they going to start to show us the performanceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is still f*cking funny to me even now

-I remember thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Someone needs to save Danielㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I saw more of the previews than the actual performance...

-How many times did they replay that clipㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This still f*cking pisses me off even nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They must be crazy for doing thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm traumatizedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That clip is driving me crazyㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ Show us the rest of the performance... I beg you...

-They really replayed the same clip that many times?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was like, 'When are they going to show the actual performance?', and then I checked... There were still 48 seconds left...

trazy.com