Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2023

, , , ,

SHINee's Key leaves a comment on Moonbin's Instagram


 

I came here to say goodbye with a heart full of hope that you'll go to a good place, but it makes me can't sleep even more. I sincerely hope that you're truly happy. Thank you for all the records you left. The people left behind can cry and smile at those memories and live on, looking forward to the day you greet us with your bright smile. You've worked hard, really. And I'm sorry for not knowing. 

theqoo

-He knows better than anyone else...ㅠㅠ

-Bin-ie, rest well thereㅠㅠ You've worked really hard...

-Oh Gosh... Kibumie must be having a lot of thoughts right now...

-I hope everyone is happy wherever they're at...

-I will not keep crying and hurting. I will miss you a lot as I look at the footprints you left behind. I hope you're resting peacefully while holding on to only good memories. I will miss you a lot. I will come to see you whenever I miss you.

-I hope his fans grieve as much as they can and send him off. I hope Binie's days in heaven are only filled with that beautiful smile of his.

-I'm at the office and I'm crying to read this... I hope he no longer suffers there. I hope he will always be happy from now on.

-Moonbin is a good person, I'm sure he's in a good place now. I also hope the people left behind won't have a hard time for a long time.

-This is really heartbreakingㅠㅠ I hope Moonbin is at peace there...

-I don't know much about him, but I will remember him as someone who is always smiling so brightly. May he rest in peace.

-I'm sorry for not knowingㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com