Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

[Lots of Gifs] Female celebrities who still look beautiful even with tears in their eyes

fqSKW
xWmVm
owKvo
TMGxE
Byxvt
MQfvJ
sptpI
OIaIk
yDMKF
gfsbG
nXrVU
gKNIq
ECWtK
ycndb
jQvfe
konzC
KFqLc
dELtI
JWjTN1w
03orJ6t
gIV7axa
pkQQlAO
0SEZ2Xa
gxDMdJj
ou3igae
aiHABdJ
gjOFuJM


-Moon Chaewon and Seo Hyunjin are so freaking pretty..

-Being beautiful is the best..

-I really love IU when she plays the Cindy role..ㅠㅠ

-I don't like Suzy but I have to admit she looks beautiful..

-Irene is so pretty..

-Yoona and Son Yejin..ㅠㅠㅠ They're driving me crazy..

-Moon Chaewon and Yoona..ㄷㄷㄷ

-Well, they already look beautiful even when they do nothing..

-Park Boyoung is seriously so pretty..

-As expected from Song Hyekyo..ㅜㅜ She's the best..

-Suzy is so freaking beautiful.. Crazy..

-What drama is that Yoona gif from..?

-Beautiful women somehow look even more beautiful when they cry, I guess..ㅋㅋㅋ

-In what show did Irene cry?

-Jung Yumi is so freaking pretty.. I still remember that scene..

-Jung Chaeyon and Mina are so freaking pretty..
trazy.com