Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, ,

The most humble and quiet trainee in Produce 48

She's really kind and most viewers feel sorry for her.
She's currently ranking #4, which is even higher than Jang Wonyoung.


-Miyu Takeuchi is not only good at singing, but she's also really kind. That's why I vote for her everyday. Let's debut in Korea!!

-Miyu-ya, let's debut.. I'm voting for you every day.. I hope you'll make it to the final line up..

-She hasn't been getting the attention she deserves because she always got the songs that don't suit her voice whenever it comes to evaluation.. It's not going to be easy to attract people with just being nice..ㅠㅠ

-I love Miyu<3 I don't watch Produce 48 but I vote for her everyday because I find her likeable..ㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for reminding to vote for her again today!

-I'm rooting for Miyu..

-Okay, I'll vote for her..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not Miyu's fan but I gotta say that those who hate Miyu for her looks probably have something wrong inside their heads..

-But she's indeed very quiet..

-She gets a lot of unnecessary hate in daily basis. I'm gonna vote for her..

-Ah right, I haven't voted for Miyu today!

-I love Miyu but how did she go to the 4th place, jumping over Jang Wonyoung? That's new..

-She kinda looks like Yoon Eunhye in those pictures..

-Can someone give me the link to the voting site..? I want to vote for her..
trazy.com