Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Are there some groups that makes you wonder why haven't they hit big until this second?

For me, it's Dream Catcher..
They have the talents and the visuals. But I still don't understand why they haven't hit big by now.
Are there some groups that make you feel the same?

In the picture are my bias, Loona! 
This time they released an MV as a full group, check it out please~!
The title of the song is favOriTe!


[+223][-98]

1. [+466][-296] NCT.. Their songs, performance, MVs, concepts, even outfits are all modern and sophisticated.. On top of that, they're all handsome and all of their songs are great..

2. [+402][-25] Day6..ㅠㅠ I'm a non-fan but I download all of their songs..ㅠㅠㅠ My favorite songs in their latest album are 'Shoot Me', 'Somehow', and 'Warning'!

3. [+277][-20] Day6..!!! All of their songs are really great, with no exceptionㅠㅅㅠ Even their side-tracks sound really good.. Trust me and check them out!

4. [+134][-12] Oh My Girl.. I think the potential time for them to hit big has already passed and that's a pity..

5. [+93][-7] Astro.. I watched some of their videos on Youtube because of Cha Eunwoo, but I gotta say that all of them are talented, good at singing, and fun.. But they still haven't hit big yet.. Let's hit big this timeㅠㅠ

6. [+91][-4] Day6 has great music and performance, sometimes I feel like I want to keep them all by myself.. But this time, I really want to support and push them to get the attention and fame they deserve and have been working for. Please check out Day6's songs, you won't regret it. They produce the songs by their own selves. JYP said they wouldn't let Day6 debut if they hadn't produce the songs by their selves.

7. [+71][-30] Lovelyz..

8. [+68][-2] Day6.. They have great music..

9. [+60][-0] I really feel sorry for Lovelyz. Things have been vague for them, they seemed to hit big for a second and the next they don't. I think the company doesn't push them hard..? I mean, their achievements are improving each time but honestly, I don't know..

10. [+56][-2] Day6..ㅠㅠ(Left to right: Dowoon, Sungjin, Jae, Young K, Wonpil). They have a lot of great music so make sure to check them out and root for them!ㅠㅠㅠ If I had to recommend you Day6's songs, I would probably say all of them. But if I really had to pick, it's going to be When You Love Someone, Man in A Movie, I Loved You, You Were Beautiful, How Can I Say, I Would, Hi Hello, I'll Try, First Time, I Wait. They produce songs with various genres and they also write beautiful lyrics. Make sure to check them outㅠㅠ
trazy.com