Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, ,

Taiwanese idol who has the special characteristic and vibes of Taiwan

(G)-IDLE's Taiwanese member, Shuhua
Was born in 2000

XPIAM
BrWNq
cHZQI
BkiJR
lIljn
KWiyd
zPHYv

I fell in love with her the moment I first saw her.
Not a lot of people have such strong auras at young age.
I think she's going to get prettier as she ages and I'm looking forward to it.


-Hul.. She's pretty..

-She looks like a Goddess.. Beautiful..

-I'm a woman but she makes my heart skips a beat.. She's so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks very charming..

-I had no idea she was Taiwanese..

-Whoa.. She really does look like an actress. So freaking pretty.

-I don't know about the Taiwan vibes you're talking about here but she's very gorgeous..

-She's funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She still manages to look beautiful even with light make up.. 

-Hul.. We're the same age. I would say that she has a mesmerizing aura..

-I thought she was Korean, I had no idea she was Taiwanese..

-She's so freaking pretty..

-She reminds me of NCT's Jeno..

-She has a very bright personality, just like elementary students..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, it's amazing how she already has this aura at the age of 19..
trazy.com