Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, , ,

[REQ] Black Pink shares how see feels by the end of her comeback, 'You guys make me smile'

Girl group Black Pink's member, Jennie, reveals how she feels about ending her promotions after 8 weeks. On the 6th, she updated her Instagram, "8 weeks of heaven has finally come to an end."

She continues, "You guys make me smile and confident on stage. It was my pleasure to perform every weekend with DDDD and Forever Young. Can't wait for our next step together."

On the same post, she also posted a picture of her pouting out her lips in a cute manner. She completes her sweet look with an up-do hairstyle and pearl earrings. She suits her patterned sleeveless dress which makes her look fashionable.

Fans commented on her post, "These past 8 weeks felt like heaven because of you," "I hope Black Pink will make another comeback soon, I already miss them,", "Jennie-ya, you're so pretty. Good luck on your next activities."


1. [+169][-5] JenChooLiChaeng make us smile a lot as well<3<3 I will always be rooting for you~

2. [+40][-3] I love Black Pink so muchㅠㅠ!!<3<3

3. [+21][-0] Thanks to you, my July felt like heaven! 

4. [+17][-0] You guys have worked so hard, JenChooLiChaeng<3<3<3

5. [+6][-0] She's the hottest idol these days. She's full of charms!!

6. [+5][-0] Ah.. She's seriously really lovely..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People around me like her so much. Even girls don't hate her..

7. [+5][-0] I fell in love with her after her appearance on Running Man<3 She's so pretty, cute, lovely, and elegant at the same time<3 She has it all..

trazy.com