Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, ,

Irene in Red Velvet's latest album jacket pictures

EYALw
InGvi
clHdC
jRpks
HmvHC
DCjmS
aMHjI
sqJih


-She's so freaking beautiful.. She looks like a CG..

-She's very pretty and that's driving me crazy..

-Whoa, so pretty.. Look at her nose.. Is she a doll?

-Look at how perfectly her facial features are located.. ㄷㄷㄷ

-She looks so cute in the first picture..

-I love you..

-She's literally driving me crazy right now..

-Hul.. Irene changed her eyebrows shape.. I just noticed it now..

-Her visual is so surreal.. I literally gasped for air when I saw the second picture from the last. Maybe that's how she actually looks if you see her in person..

-Why does she have to be so gorgeous?

-I think I've gone crazy because of stunning she looks..

-Her face is really fun to watch..

-Her visual is on a whole different level..
trazy.com