Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, , ,

If Park Siyeon was in Produce 48...

'If Queen Siyeon participated in the position evaluation of Produce 48'


1. Don't Know You
"I might sound really desperate right now but when they explained the rules, they said we have to write lyrics for the rap part. But judging her crying after choosing to be the rapper is actually.. I don't know what to say"

2. Side To Side
"Honestly, I don't know. The center should be done by the person who's good at it, not the person who has never tried to be the center before'

3. Sorry Not Sorry
"This is a song for dance evaluation, I don't understand why she gets chosen as the center based on her skills on making various facial expressions. Am I weird for thinking like this?ㅎㅎ'


-Siyeon is truly a queen.. 

-This sounds totally like her..ㅋㅋㅋ She has a really cool personality..

-She's young and yet she has a very strong mentality..

-4. DDD: 'This is a song for vocal/rap position, I don't understand why do we have to pay more attention to the dance.'

-I miss our Siyeon..ㅠㅠ

-She really does say all the right things..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally hear her voice while reading this post..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Park Ddi Ddi, I love you..ㅠㅠ I hope to see you on stage soon..ㅠㅠ

-None of the trainees in this season speak the truth as refreshing as her.. I think that's what makes the whole show kind of boring..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk.. Did she really say all of those things in the first season??

-I had no idea I needed someone to state the fact out loud like this..

-Siyeon always states the fact and yet she gets so many unnecessary hate and that breaks my heart..ㅠㅠ

-Pledis, please let us see our Siyeon more..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com