Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Would you rather master English vs 2 foreign languages beside English?


Fluent in English

You can make conversation in English, understand English, know a lot of vocabulary, etc.

vs

Fluent in two foreign languages beside English

The only condition is: English is not included. 
You can speak in two different languages, understand them, know a lot of vocabulary, etc.

Which one would you choose?


-#2.. English is kind of easy to learn..

-#2.. After thinking about how competitive it is in the real world.

-#2.. I want to be fluent in Spanish and Chinese..

-#2.. I can master two foreign languages and learn English by my own, after all..

-#1.. I need to take TOEIC as soon as possible..

-#2.. I want to be fluent in Chinese and Spanish, and then learn English. And then I'll be multilanguage!

-#2.. My English is actually quite fine..

-#2.. There are already a lot of people who can speak English well..

-Whoa, there are a lot of people who want to learn Spanish here.. But still, I wish to master English..

-#2.. I want to be fluent in Japanese and Chinese..

-#1.. I still find English is very hard to learn..ㅠㅠ

-I would still pick English over all the other languages..

-#2.. I want to be fluent in Spanish..ㅠㅠ

-I live in The U.S but honestly I would choose over Spanish and French over English.
trazy.com