Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, ,

Produce 48 Han Chowon's younger brother Facebook

'My sister is a foolㅋㅋ'

vSzjT
'Please vote for Cube Han Chowon a lot in Produce 48'

dyxEz
Friend: So this is Pureun (The brother's name)'s sister..
Han Pureun: Shijoon (Friend's name) is a bad person for addressing a human with the word 'this'
Friend: I'm sorry. I was wrong.


-He's so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ These siblings have a really beautiful name..

-This cutie is driving me crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is he so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like he gets along well with his sister..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ Shijoon did something bad..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Shijoon-ah, you're going to get scoldedㅡㅡ

-Whoa.. What a beautiful name they have there, Pureun and Chowon. (N/B: Pureun, means green/blue while Chowon means meadow)

-How old is her brother?ㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute..ㅋㅋ

-Cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ I have a feeling her brother is handsome, since Chowon is handsome as well..

-Judging by the profile picture, I think both Shijoon and Pureun are not even in junior high school.. Are they still in elementary school??

-Look at his profile picture.. He's such a babyㅋㅋ
trazy.com