Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

,

BTS would be the first Korean singer to perform in this stadium

This stadium has a 45,000 person capacity.


-I'm so jealous of the fans who are going to see BTS here..ㅠㅠ Even though the members probably would just look as small as a cotton swab, I think it's still going to be great to see them live..ㅠㅠ

-Wow.. BTS is so cool. Congratulations!!

-This is crazy..

-I want to go too..ㅠㅠ

-I'm getting goosebumps~~ Congratulations, BTS!!

-BTS is so amazing..

-Whoa.. That's so amazing. But the boys probably would just look as small as sprouts from that far..ㅠㅠ

-This is so f*cking cool.. How is this even possible?? Even there in The U.S, only the top singers get to perform in this stadium..

-Whoa.. BTS is surely living in a whole different level..ㄷㄷㄷ

-This is so freaking crazy. I think it would be super fun to watch their concert there..

-I want to go too..ㅠㅠ I f*cking want to go too..ㅠㅠ

-But if it really holds 45,000 people, they probably can't even see the stage clearly..ㅠㅠ They need to have some huge LED screen on the sides..

-BTS is so freaking cool;;;

-Seems like BTS is doing really well in America.. I'm so jealous of them..
trazy.com